Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Tuesday, June 11, 2013



Artwork of Al Rio ( Fairy 5)
Scrap kit is Dark Love Memories by Disturbed Scraps 
You can purchase both from Scraps and the City

New Transparent Raster Layer 650x650

Open element 46 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50%
Duplicate the frame

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Move between both frames
Erase the part on the left below the frame
Now highlight the frame and erase the parts covering the tube

open element 48 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80 % and move above all other
layers to the bottom

open element 52 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50% and move to the bottom
above all other layers

Open element 009 copy  and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50% and move to the right
above all other layers

Open element 008 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 50%  and move to the right
above element 9

open element 32 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 50%
move to the right above elements 8 and 9 and in the corner kind of

open element 60 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 50% and move below all other element layers

Add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment