Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, June 17, 2013




PTU Scrap Kit is KatyLove by Bibi's Collections
Artwork of Jay Trembly
Both can be purchased at Scraps and the City
Mask of Choice I am using Sparkle Mask 5 by Sue from the Misfits Creations

New Transparent Raster layer 650 x 650 

Open element 70 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 80% placing in the center

Open paper 9 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80%
Move below element 70
Erase all parts on the outside

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Place as desired in the center areas of the frame
and erase all parts on the outside

Paste your tube once again
Resize down by 80% 2 times and move above all other layers

Open element 61 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% move to the bottom above all other layers
Duplicate and Mirror, Merge and Duplicate again


Open paper 3 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other images
resize down 3 times by 80%, Open your mask
Go to Layer, New mask layer, From image
select from drop down and hit ok.
Merge group

Open element 30 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80%
move to the right directly below the tube layer

open element 82 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move to the left directly below the tube layer

open element 87 Copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the right above
element 30

open element 69 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% Move to the top center
below the full tube layer

open element 29 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the right above
all other layers

Open element 71 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 60% move above all other layers
Place on the corner of element  30

Open element 25 Copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 60% and move to the bottom
placing right above element  61

open element 47 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move above all other layers
and to the right

Add name copyright and save

0 comments:

Post a Comment