Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, September 2, 2013


Artwork by VeryMany  available at Pics For Design
PTU  ScrapKit "Lemon and Lime"  by Kissing Kate 
Purchase at Sweet Pinups

New Transparent Rater Layer 700x700

open paper 1 copy and paste as new layer
Frame 1 copy and paste as new layer
Move above the paper
resize down 1 time by 70%
highlight the paper and erase parts on the outside

open closeup tube layer
resize down 3 times by 70%
Move directly below the frame layer
add a luminance legacy

open element 42 copy and paste as new layer
move below all other layers to the top
duplicate and flip move to the bottom

open full tube layer copy and paste as new layer
Move to the right above all other layers
Resize down 2 times by 70% may need to alittle more.
That is up to you

open element 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 70% and move to the right directly
below the tube layer

open element 6 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 70%
move below the frame layer and to the left

open element 17 copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired and place like it is sitting into element 6
do the same with element 20

Open element 10 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 70% about 2 times
Move to the right above element 6

Open element 22 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 70% and move to the left above all other layers

open element 40 copy and paste as new layer
resize down by 70% about 3 times and move to the left below the tube layer

open element 18 and element 30 copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired. Place the one by the cat and the other by element 1

add name copyright and save







 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment