Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Thursday, September 5, 2013




Artwork by Arthur Crowe   
Matching Scrapkit Sexy Sweater by RissaSDesigns
Purchase both from his Store. ( linked above)
Mask 349 and 03 by Vix

New transparent raster layer 700x700

Open paper 8 copy and paste as new layer
go to layer, new mask layer  from image
select from drop down hit OK
Merge group and resize down by 80%
Repeat with paper 11
Resize up by 110%

Open element 8 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 80% and again by 90%
Free rotate to the left by 45%

open paper 5 move below element 8
Erase all parts on the outside

Open your closeup tube copy and paste as new layer
move below the frame
resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the right
erase all parts on the outside

Add a Xero: Radiance with the following settings


open the full tube layer copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the left above all other layers

open element 13 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and mirror
Move to the left below the tube

open element 4 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 80% and move to the right below the tube layer

Open element 30 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80% and move to the right above all other layers

Open element 22 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 80% and move to the right below element 30

open element 7 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 80% and move above all layers
to the center ( behind the fox tail)

Merge Visible and add a
Xero  add a radiance with the following Settings

Add name copyright and save


 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment