Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, September 4, 2013



PTU  ScrapKit "LoveShy" by MistyLynn
This kit can be found at Scraps and the City
No tubes used
Mask is  365 by Vix

New transparent raster layer 700x700

open paper 9 copy and paste as new layer

Go to layer, New mask layer
from image, select from drop down hit ok
Merge group

open heartstand copy and paste as new layer
place in the center

Open the dog copy and paste as new layer
Place in the center above the heartstand

open sparkle 3 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move below the dog

open ribbon1 copy and paste as new layer
move below the sparkle layer in the center

open the champagne copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times  by 80% and move to the left below
the dog

open cupcake 3 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80%
Move to the right below the dog

open the bag copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Move to the left below the champagne

open the bottle copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 80%
move to the right of the dog below the cupcake

Open paper 7 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Move below the stand and erase all parts on the outside

Open the Diamond 2 copyand paste as new layer
resize down by 80% as desired and move to the right above the cupcake layer close to the dog..

Add name copyright and save


 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment