Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

PTU Scrap kit is  Daisy Chain by Hungry Hill
You can purchase her kits at Mystical Scraps
Artwork by Alex Prihodko, you can purchase at Pics for Design
Mask is Vix_Mask 363 

New transparent Raster Layer 700x700
Open frame 2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80%

open paper 4 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside

Open paper3 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
Open your mask

Go to Layer
New Mask Layer from Image
Select from drop down and hit ok
Merge group

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Resize down by 80% about 3 times and place below the frame
erase all parts on the outside and add a luminance legacy

Open the tube again copy and paste as new layer
resize down as desired and move above all other layers
placing to the right

Open Cluster-Shadowed copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 time by 80%, Place at the edge of the frame
below the tube layer

open the sparkle copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and place above the frame layer
I have it along the outside Not covering the face of the tube

open the garden sign copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the bottom below the
cluster-shadow
Move the tube layer to where it is sitting ontop of the sign

open the birde copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 60% and move to the left like it is
sitting on the string in the cluster
Alittle bit behind the leg of the tube

add name copyright and save




 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment