Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Wednesday, October 23, 2013


Beautiful Artwork of Alicia Mujica,
FTU Scrap Kit "Not your Average BCA" by Scrappin Krazy Designs
Visit her blog for a Complete list of stores she sells in
Mask is a Creative Misfits Sparkle Mask

New Transparent Raster Layer 600x600

Open element44 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 95% and place in the center

open paper 3 copy  and paste as ew layer
Move below element 40 and erase all parts on the outside

Open your mask and move to the side

Open paper 8 copy and paste as new layer
Move below all other layers
Go to layer, New mask layer from image
select from drop down and hit ok
Merge group
resize  down 3 times by 95%

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
Move below element 44
resize down 2 times by 90% and erase all on the outside
add a luminance legacy

Open the tube layer again copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times  by 70% and again by 90%
Move above all other layers and place where you would like it

duplicate the frame layer and move above the tube layer
Erase all parts covering the tube

Open element 58 copy and paste as new layer
Move below the original frame layer and erase
all parts on the outside

Open element 46 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the right
above all other layers

Open element56 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80% and move to the right
Place above element 46

Open element 57 copy and paste as new layer
Resize down 2 times by 80%
Move to the center left above all other layers

Open element 52 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Move to the left above the star

Add name copyright and save




 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment