Grab a Blinkie♥

About Me

Hello, I am Scribbles , the Girl behind Scribbles Tags N Tuts . I have been writing tutorials since May 22, 2009. My first tutorial was called Twilight Obsession. How I got my name is simple. I found tagging to be my Guilty Pleasure. I thought it fit perfectly. Well that is until I changed the name. I am a designer as well. You can find links to my blogs on my top menu. If you have questions please feel free to ask. Other wise you can read more about me on my ABOUT ME PAGE!

CT Manager ♥

Hangouts♥

Monday, October 28, 2013




Artwork is a personal Commission by Arthur Crowe
Scrapkit is "funeral of Hearts2" by Manipulated by Magik
you can purchase at Pics For Design

New transparent Raster layer 700x700

open frame 1 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80%
Free rotate to the right by 45%

open paper 8 copy and paste as new layer
move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside

open the  glitter splatter copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 90%
Free rotate to the right by 45% and move below all other layers

Open your tube copy and paste as new layer
resize down 3 times by 70%
Move below the frame and erase all parts on the outside
Add a luminance Legacy

open the tube again
copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 50% and again by 80%
Move above all other layers and to the left

open the ipod copy and paste as new layer
resize down 4 times by 80%
Move below the tube layer and to the right of the left leg

open heart2 copy and paste as new layer
resize  down by 80%  3 times

open guitar2 copy and paste as new layer
resize down 1 time by 80%

open both cds copy and paste as new layers
resize down by 80% 4 times and free rotate to the right by 20%
Move 1 behind the elements sticking out of the top and
the other behind the left foot of the tube

Open your word art copy and paste as new layer
resize down 2 times by 80% and place above all other layers
to the center

add name copyright and save


 photo ScribblesSignture_zps340c60d1.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment